Funding will be available later in the year for innovators to receive expert support. SEAD has $75K in total to support 3-4 projects in 2016. Firms that we select to provide that support will receive between $10-30K for individual projects.
While specific project needs will vary, SEAD is looking to identify firms with expertise in the following areas:
- Fundraising (business plan creation, investment pitch deck, connections to investors)
- Grants (crafting grant proposals, reaching out to new funders, positioning impact statements)
- Finance (accounting, projecting capital needs)
- Evaluation (both impact evaluation and healthcare evaluation, scoping and conducting studies)
- Marketing (branding, site location, customer engagement)
- Strategy (identifying future growth opportunities, new markets)
- Technology (customizing and implementing new solutions, maximizing data for outcomes)
Applications are due Feb. 15, 2016.