When: Feb 12th, 9:00am-5:00pm (Registration and breakfast 8:20am)
Where: Fuqua School of Business
Audience: Open to the public, but RSVP required
Find out at the 2014 Duke Sustainable Business and Social Impact Conference on Wednesday, February 12, 2014! Over 115 students and professionals in the Triangle-area have already signed up for the conference. Each year, we welcome close to 400 attendees and speakers at the conference making SBSI the largest student led event at Fuqua and of its kind in the Southeast region. This year, the conference focuses on “Shaping the Future Through Innovation,” featuring:
· Keynote address by Seth Goldman, President and TeaEO of Honest Tea
· Closing conversation with Benefit Corporation Executives led by Bart Houlahan, Co-Founder of B Lab
· Nine sessions addressing innovations relevant but not limited to Sustainability, Education, Healthcare, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Social Enterprise.
You will be entered into a raffle drawing for a FREE copy of Seth’s highly entertaining business book Mission in a Bottle for registering by January 31! Hurry and register here!
Visit our website for the latest conference information.
· Reimagining Waste: From Linear to Circular Supply Chains
· Draining Assets: The Growing Importance of Water Stewardship
· Innovations in Education Technology
· Maximizing Impact on Education Spending
· Global Healthcare: Reaching the Base of the Pyramid
· Food Innovation: Transforming the System from Inside Out
· Social Entrepreneurship: Starting, Funding, and Sustaining Social Business
· Aligning Corporate Social Responsibility with Business Strategy
· Hot Trends in Corporate Social Responsibility
Thank You to Our Generous Sponsors and Partners!
Center for the Advancement of Social Entrepreneurship (CASE), Center for Energy Development and the Global Environment (EDGE), Social Entrepreneurship Accelerator at Duke (SEAD), Graduate and Professional Student Council of Duke (GPSC), Fuqua MBA Association (MBAA), John Deere, General Management Club (GMC).
Questions? Contact the SBSI Conference Co-Chairs Lena La or Rafael Uribe.