Over $100,000 in prizes for all Duke students.
Student Competition Prizes
$50,000 Grand Prize (open to all Duke students)
$20,000 Best Undergraduate-led team
$5,000 AARP Foundation Prize for best project helping low income seniors
We also offer $10,000 in prizes in the separate Open Competition for alumni, faculty, staff, and student teams with non-student ideas.
In February, the top 60 student teams will be invited to create a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo.
During the summer, we offer $5,000 summer stipends for the top 7 teams (eligibility: Duke students must be working full-time on the startup over the summer with an intention to continue after the summer).
· Submit your Idea Summary (see samples) on our competition page
· Learn more about the Duke Start-Up Challenge
· See some of the videos from last year's competitors (and two years ago)
· Watch the Grand Finale Event with Max Hodak '12 from September 2014
· Read interviews with this past year's Finalists
· Twitter: @dukestart
· Follow us on Facebook